There are enumerable workout programs you can choose from. This means you can never get bored of trying these moves. So here is another one. Created by Japanese scientists; Tabata training is a High Intensity Interval training (HIIT) including exercises that last for 4 minutes.
What is Tabata Training?
This workout particularly involves exercises lasting for four minutes which are going to be the hardest four minutes of your life. The program involves:
• A hardcore workout for 20 seconds
• Resting period of 10 seconds which induces your body in a state of activeness before it can recover from your previous set.
• Completing a set of 8 rounds for that exercise
You can very much practice any exercise starting with push ups, burpees, squats, kettlebell exercises, dumbbell squat, sprints and rowing.
Benefits you can’t ignore
This is an exceptional workout program in you cannot hit the gym, have pre plans, want to switch up your routine, improve your speed and endurance. The trick is to push yourself up to a point where you’re at the brink of the cliff but clearing not going to jump off. It reaps you major benefits like significant aerobic and anaerobic gains and the afterburn effect of major calories after you complete your workout.
A classic list of some Tabata moves
• Broad jump to fast feet
• Jump squat
• Lateral lunge to knee drive
• Lunge chop
• Mountain climber to single leg push up
• Squat thrust to frog jump
• Skater to Curtsy lunge
• Russian twist
• Plank with a row
How to practice
Perform each exercise for a period of 20 seconds, resting for 10 seconds after that and then again performing for 20 seconds. Like this complete 8 sets of each exercise before going to the next one.
Major advantages that your body reaps out
• Your BMR rises demanding more energy by your struggling cells which results in breakdown of fats by your body for ATP production
• Increase in your body’s aerobic endurance by burning carbs in turn increasing your anaerobic endurance
• You don’t need a lot of time to practice fitness as a workout of 24 minutes will reap you benefits comparable to that of a 90 minute workout. This increases the efficiency of your body.
Will I practice Tabata?
Well saying is doing. So yes I will surely try on some moves. Because who doesn’t want a workout that can last short but drain your body of those calories of the cheesecake you had last night. I surely do.