Our bodies are beautiful works of art. In order to sculpt them to the best, toning down the abdomen and waist are a high priority. Our workouts mostly consist of toning down just the abdomen, arms and thighs.
It is time to add more flavor. In order to have a slimmer waist, this set of workouts will ensure best results.
Here are the few.
1. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie on your back and bring your arms behind your head
- Lift your legs and bend them, knees pointing towards you
- Raise your upper body
- Pull in your right leg towards your stomach and left elbow towards the right knee
- Do this alternatively for 15 times 3 reps
2. Russian Twists
- Sit down on a mat with your legs bent and feet flat on the floor
- Lean your body back slightly and raise your legs a little over the floor
- Take a gym-ball in your hand and twist your body, carrying the gym ball to either side
- Try this 15 times in 3 reps
3. Reverse Crunches
- Lie on your back and pull your knees into your stomach
- Have your arms behind your head
- Inhale and exhale as you raise your head front and the knees towards your face
- Stretch out and repeat 10 times in 3 reps
4. Seated Knee Tucks
- Sit with your knees bent and feet down
- Lean back and balance yourself on your arms
- Raise the legs slightly, bend them and stretch them out
- Try this exercise 15 times in 3 reps
5. Bird Dog
- Bring your body down on your palms and knees
- Lift your right leg at the back and straighten it
- Raise your left hand in front of you
- Bring the left elbow and right knees close and release again
- Try this 10 times each side for 2 reps
6. Side Plank
- Balance your body on the side with your left elbow
- The feet should be stacked
- Put your right hand on the hip and stay such for 30 seconds
- bring the body down to rest and repeat 3 more times.
- You can try raising your free legs to apply pressure on the waist.