Good morning and everything beautiful. This is the perfect time to start everything new. Morning workouts feel more rejuvenating than exercising in the evening.
This helps us gain a tremendous amount of energy, helping to ace the entire day. Morning Exercises should be slow, relaxing and flexible. We should let the body fall into peace as well as help it gain energy for the next hours.
Following are some exercises which are suitable for the morning. you can do these just after leaving from your bed. Start with a slow moment and get your body warmed up, then do the rest of the exercise slowly. You can choose your own order of doing these exercise.
– Stand upright with legs apart from shoulder length
– Bring your hands in a balled-up stance in front of you
– Bend the knees and squat down, keeping the back straight
– Put the entire body weight over your glutes
– This exercise can be done 10 times in 3 reps
– Bring yourself down in plank position
– Your arms should be on either side of the shoulders
– Make sure your upper body is parallel to the floor
– Bring your body down, bending your elbows
– Lift the upper body up, rolling the shoulders out.
– Repeat the workout 10 times in 3 reps.
Image Courtesy-Female Fit Body
3. Wall Sit
– Press your back against a wall and stand straight
– Push the legs out at 45 degrees from the body
– Stand sliding the upper body down slowly
– This will prompt the legs to bend and initiate a sitting pose
– Hold the pose for 30 minutes
– Alter the weight, shifting it from one leg to another to keep balance
– Stand straight and bring your right leg forward
– Bend down on the right leg, lowering your upper body towards it
– This will prompt the left leg to bend down, knee touching the floor
– Bring yourself up and repeat 10 times for each leg.
5. Jumping Jacks
– Hold a jumping rope at the back of your feet
– Jump up, circling the rope around
-Start with 40 jumps, increasing it with stamina
Make sure to stretch out before initiating this daily routine.