Have you ever been tired of the same workouts day after day? There is one, which can personally be so boring. Push-ups.
The same old lat-lift ups are quite a bore.
So how about some variations that we can try throughout the week? Well, worry not as that’s what we shall get to you.
Here are 6 variations to try from for the entire week.
1. Single-Leg Pike Push-ups
Image Courtesy- PaleoHacks
– Balance your entire body on the arms and feet
– Raise your right leg up, and steady the upper body on your arms
– Push down and raise yourself for 10 counts in 3 reps.
2. Elbow Slide Push-ups
Image Courtesy- Furthermore from Equinox
– Steady your upper body on your arms
– Hold a folded towel under the palm that you shall extend
– Extend out your left palm and bring it back to the position
– Try 10 counts on each hand for 2 reps.
3. Incline Push-Ups
Image Courtesy- ExerciseBio
– Stand in front of a steady chair or bench
– lean down and place your palms on the chair
– Push your legs back as if planking with the help of the chair.
– Regulate your pushups with the help of the chair
– Initiate 10 counts in 3 reps.
4. Push-Ups on Knees
Image Courtesy- Youtube
– Instead of balancing on toes, steady your lower body on the knees
– Your palms should be on the ground, parallel to the shoulders
– Initiate pushups, leaning the upper body down
– Continue for 10 counts in 3 reps.
5. Commander Push-Ups
Image Courtesy- YouTube
– Bring your body down in planking position
– Pull your right knee towards the abdomen
– Initiate push-ups in this stance itself
– In the beginning, try 5 counts in 3 reps, increasing with practice.
6. Dive Bomber Push-Ups
Image Courtesy- Verywell Fit
– Steady yourself in a planking stance
– Initiate a push-up and lift yourself up, straightening your arms up
– Your body will be in an inverted-V stance
– Return to the original planking
– Try 10 counts at the beginning for 3 reps.
Find the ones suitable for your days and carry on.