Well everyone is aware about what green tea is. But have you ever heard about green coffee? Read further to learn about this amazingly healthy product.
Green Coffee beans are the non-roasted beans of Coffea fruits. Coffee has a natural amount of chlorogenic acid which is reduced on roasting turning them into the classic brown ones. Hence the green beans have higher amount of chlorogenic acid when compared to the roasted ones. This chlorogenic acid is associated with tremendous health benefits.
It is generally consumed for treating obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, Alzheimer’s disease and bacterial infections. In case of high blood pressure, it affects the blood vessels in turn reducing high blood pressure. Chlorogenic acid breaks down excess blood sugar and fats in our body in case of weight loss cases.
Diseases treated by these healthy beans
• High Blood pressure: Researches have claimed that green coffee extracts supply about 50-140 mg of chlorogenic acid when consumed for a period of 4-12 weeks. This quantity is sufficient for treating cases of mild to high blood pressure. The systolic pressure has been studied to reduce by 5-10 mmHg whereas the diastolic pressure is reduced by 3-7 mmHg.
• Excessive Obesity: Early researches claim that when these beans are consumed orally five times a week for a period of 4-12 weeks reduces weight from 2.5-3.7 kg.
• It is known to work against Alzheimer’s disease.
• It treats Type 2 diabetes also.
The health benefits it offers
• These beans are rich in anti-oxidants reducing the damage done by free radicals to our body.
• Chlorogenic acid increases our Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) that helps us in shedding weight.
• Highly rich in kelp; it burns out those insolent fat layers.
• You don’t feel a lot hungry and so it suppresses your appetite.
• These beans reduce the level of sugar in our blood in turn curing type 2 diabetes.
• These beans keep a check on Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) or the bad cholesterol in our body preventing us from cardiovascular diseases.
• Aspirin present in green coffee beans prevents platelets from clustering in our blood vessels so our arteries are not hardened and our blood circulation is improved.
• It cleanses our liver from unwanted toxins, cholesterols and fats in turn functioning as a natural detoxifier.
• It provides us with ample of energy to keep us going throughout the day.
• The beans destroy any free radical from our body in turn enhancing our immune system.
• The gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), Theophylline, Epigallactocatechin Gallate, etc present in these beans reverses the signs of ageing on our skin.
• The already present Arahidic Acid, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid prevent any saggy appearance of our skin.
• The anti-oxidant property reverses any damage done to hair and prevents baldness.
Side effects of green coffee extracts
Although these beans are healthy when consumed orally; but it is important to understand the fact that these beans have a similar quantity of caffeine in comparison to the regular beans. So the basic caffeine related side effects like insomnia, nervousness, stomach upset, nausea, restlessness, headache and anxiety can be experienced when consumed in very high quantities.
After reading the benefits endorsed by green coffee I’m sure you will replace your rack of regular coffee.