Facial hair can be quite a nasty one as a problem for us women. While laser hair removal can be quite heavy on the pocket as well as a risk factor(if your skin is sensitive), removal creams can have drastic side effects such as burns and rashes.
Facial hair removal can be a bit tricky as they sprout up heavier and thicker. In such cases, what else but turn to Mother Nature.
These 3 ingredients, when blended well, will ensure that those stubborn facial follicles are gone for good.
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey: Honey makes sure that the facial hair is removed smoothly without a chance of rashes or dry skin.
- 1 Tablespoon of Oatmeal Paste: Oatmeal is good for natural exfoliation. If you use honey with oatmeal, it helps to scrub off dead cells and stubborn facial hair off their roots.
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice: Lemon juice, honey, and oats make a perfect combination to remove unwanted hair of your face and give you a smooth, glowing and healthy skin without any side effects.
- Mix these ingredients well, forming a smooth paste
- Apply it all over the areas you wish to remove facial hairs off
- Keep it for about 12-15 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water and pat your face dry
- Do not forget to apply a light face cream afterward
- Apply this paste about 2-3 times a week for a month to see beautiful results and less growth of facial hair.