Our muscle workouts are always on the strictest regime. Our trainers won’t let us cut even a little slack.
Which is why we gotta make them prouder. These 4 exercises to tone your arms will ensure that the sexy silhouette looks dashing and confident.
1. Bent Over Reverse Fly
Image Courtesy- Popsugar
- Keep a dumbbell in each of your hands, the ends facing out
- Lean your body forward till your waist is bent parallel to the floor
- Hold the dumbells under your chest, hanging
- Raise the dumbbell on either side of your body and parallel to the shoulders
- Hold them in position for 2 seconds or so and bring them down
- Repeat 10 times in 3 reps.
2. Overhead Triceps Extension
- Sit straight on a gym bench and hold one dumbbell with both hands
- Raise the dumbbell over your head, elbows sticking to the front
- Now with every exhale, lower the dumbbell behind your neck
- Raise them while breathing in
- Try 10 times in 3 reps.
3. Arnold Dumbbell Press
Image Courtesy- LifeStart
- Sit down on a gym bench with dumbbells on both hands
- Hold them up parallel to the shoulders, palms facing the body
- Raise them up slightly, while twisting the palms to facing each other
- Lift them straight above, palms facing out and hold for a second.
- Repeat the process 10 times in 3 reps.
4. Dumbbell Parallel Raises
Image Courtesy- Reader’s Digest
- Hold dumbbells in both hands, palms facing the side of your thighs
- Breathe in, while breathing out, raise your arms parallel to the shoulders, holding the dumbbells
- Hold the stance while keeping your back straight.
- Return the arms to their position and repeat 10 times in 3 reps.
These exercises will have your arms looking toned and beautiful in no time.