It is not about how it looks but the memories of the scars are unpleasant. Serious inflammations, boils and accidents leave marks on the face which can ruin the mood or comfort from the bumps. When the skin gets injured, it affects the tissues which begin to tear.
The body, in response, produces extra collagen to heal the process. It builds up on the wound forming a layer to cure the wound. The aftereffect can be itchy and by accident scratched, increases the harm. Following are the few tips to heal those scars naturally:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the most affordable cure for scars. As a toner, it heals irritation and the tissues. Acidity content in apples stabilizes the pH balance of the skin. The antiseptic properties of this vinegar can remove dead cells and dirt, thereby removing the remaining scar marks slowly. Acidity in the cider vinegar also refreshes the skin through scrubbing and removes any condition that might cause acne.
Instruction to Apply
- Mix 1 part of cider vinegar with water.
- mix it well making sure no ingredient is more than the other.
- Make sure to keep the face clean with a medicated face wash before applying the mixture.
- use a cotton patch or a makeup sponge to dab on the scar.
- Make sure not to press it on the scar.
- Wash off with cold water after keeping for about 10 minutes.
- Can be done once per day.
Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera is an all round fighter of skin problems. the vitamins and minerals in aloe vera helps soothing the injury while glycoprotein helps in proper collagen formation. Glycoprotein is also known for increasing cell growth and healing wounds. Anti-oxidants rich aloe vera gel makes sure the scars are healed properly. It is best to use it after the skin starts healing properly.
Instructions to Apply
- Add 4-5 table spoons of aloe vera gel with 3 parts of honey.
- Remember to blend the gel till smooth before adding honey so that no lumps are formed.
- Mix it till smooth.
- Keep face fresh by washing it off to remove dusts and impurities.
- Dab the fusion with a cotton pad on the scar, being careful not to press it.
- Keeping it for 20 mins. gently wash it off.
- Make sure not to use raw aloe vera or honey on open wounds as it might infect the injury.
Vitamin E in coconut oil helps in repairing scars and stretch marks by healing the the wounds faster. It helps in removing the scar tissues and regenerates new cells. Lauric acid in coconut oil prevents scars from boils or acnes thereby smoothing the skin texture. Coconut oil helps with after-surgery to not have raised tissues formation over healed scars.
Instructions to Apply
1 tbsp of coconut oil.
1 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
1 tbsp of lavender oil.
- Mix aloe vera gel with lavender oil.
- Heat coconut oil till luke warm.
- Add the coconut oil to the aloe vera and lavender oil blend.
- Freshen up face with mild face wash and apply the gel in given areas.
- Rinse off after 10 mins.
- Process can be repeated daily.
If the irritation of scars persists, contact a dermatologist for aid with the injuries before applying the mentioned products.