We are all very cautious about our looks, especially the fitness enthusiasts. Hours spent at the gym and regulations over our daily meals prove fruitful with the toned abs and thighs. Now let us look put a little extra time to our facial fat.
Due to certain reasons which are genetic or habitual, our faces store fat in different areas, giving us a plumy face. Fat in our neck and face takes time to shed but with the proper exercises and remedies, everything is possible.
Our diets play a vital role in fat storage in our faces. It is important to look into how and what kind of ingredients we consume daily, especially if our genetic structuring of facial features is added to the equation.
The genes that we inherit shape our faces and bodies. This just means that if we have rounder cheeks or smaller chins, chances are, we got it from our parents.
Following are a few exercises that will show beautiful results within a week :
1. Fish Face
- Pout your lips and suck in your cheeks
- This will provide a tightness around your jaw
- Keep this for 5 seconds and release
- Repeat this 10 times.
2. Chin Lifts
- Look up, and stretch out your neck
- Pull your chin up and hold for 5 seconds
- Release and bring your head down
- Repeat this for 5 seconds for 10 counts
3. Side to Side Neck Stretching Exercise
- Lean your face toward your left
- Bring your left arm over your head and hold the right side of the skull
- Slightly pull on your head to the left
- Maintain this for 5 seconds and release
- Try for 10 counts
4. Puffing Face
- Breathe in air through the mouth and puff your face up
- Hold it for 5 seconds and release the air from your mouth
- Try this exercise 10 times in one count.
These workouts will show a toned effect on your face within a week.