When it comes to pubic hair, we might follow a taboo to not speak publicly about it. However, it is crucial to discuss women’s health and sanitation.
Now, pubic hairs are necessary to keep out bacteria and keeping the private parts clean. However, it is up to you to either maintain the pubes or shave it off.
And when it comes to the latter, there are various ways to do so. such as:
Trimming has become a go-to option for women looking to maintain a And in this scenario. small hair removal system.
And for this, you shall require a small pair of scissors, some mild soaps, and oil for after-treatment.
And the best way to do would be:
- Start by disinfecting your scissors.
- Clean your pubic region.
- Hold the skin with one hand and pull, then gently snip away the excess hair.
- Clean the hairs off, keeping in mind the delicate areas on your body.
- Clean the area with warm water, and apply some soaps.
Tweezing is more effective than trimming but can lead to mishaps and accidents. A little mis-movement from your end can snip off the skin and lead to bleeding.
And while quick tweezing requires lesser equipment than trimming, it is best to stay the most careful.
- Disinfect your Tweezers.
- Sit or stand under good lighting, and maintain a hand-mirror for more visibility.
- Hold a patch of your skin and flatten it apart with your fingers.
- Yank the hair out using your tweezers.
- Apply some oil on the area after tweezing to prevent dryness and irritation.
Waxing is painful but highly effective. It s safe, professional, and can reduce the redness and itchy skin patches after [ubic hair removal.
However, it can be painful during the process.
- Melt some wax, or use waxing strips from drug stores.
- Clean up your area which you wish to wax.
- Now, apply the warm wax over the skin.
- After it dries out, peel off the wax instead of yanking it too fast.
These are all effective methods that do not require harsh chemicals from hair removal creams for pubic hair. So which is your most comfortable method.