We all wish for a simpler solution to all our needs. And who wouldn’t? We have enough chores in our lives which take up enough time slots. So a quick fix to small problems is always welcome and here I am with my killer abs guide.
Personally, it is quite a hassle for me to balance work and self-care on a daily. So let me share the easy workouts I do at home which burn more belly fat within minimum time.
1. Russian Twists
-Sit on a yoga mat with your legs bent in front of you, feet to the ground
– Lean back slightly and raise your legs while being bent.
– Bring your hands together in a ball and position it in front of your chest
– Twist your waist and turn your upper body on alternate sides. While doing so, move your fists from one side to another
– This exercise can be done 20 times, in 3 reps.
2. Raised Toe Taps
– Lie down on a yoga mat and lift your hands over your head.
– Raise your legs and angle them at 90 degrees from your upper body
– Stack the legs over another so as to keep balance.
– At first, inhale. Then raise your hands and upper body up towards the legs, exhaling during the process.
– Try to touch your feet or at least above the knee
– Fall back and repeat 10 times in 3 reps.
– Sit on your knees on a yoga mat
– Lean forward and balance your upper body on your elbows
– Draw out the legs to straighten out
– Make sure your body is parallel to the ground.
– Maintain this posture for 30-45 seconds.
4. Leg Raises
– Lie down on a yoga mat and place your palms facing down under your glutes
– Lift the legs slightly above the ground
– Raise both legs straight up and bring them down, hovering just above the ground.
– Continue doing so 15 times in 3 reps.
5. Side Plank
– Balance your body on the right elbow and right feet
– Stack the left feet over the right feet to maintain the posture
– Raise your left hand, 90 degrees from the ground
– Maintain this position for 30-45 seconds.
These exercises take less amount of time but have tremendous effects on your body by burning an optimum amount of fat.