We do our most to make our bodies fit and toned. A good bod is complimented will with sleek toned and broad shoulders as they provide the definition of a curvy physique.
You have longed for physiques of female athletes, Goddesses in the sports field. Let’s get you to fitted for the dream body.
1. Bent-Arm Lateral Raises
- Stand with feet apart shoulder-parallel.
- Keeping weights in both palms, bend your arms with elbows bent by your sides
- Inhale in, on exhaling, raise your arms, ebow sticking out, to 90 degrees angle
- Inhale while bringing them in
- Try this exercise for 10 counts in 2 reps
2. Dumb-Bell Front Raises
- Stand with your feet apart, parallel to shoulders.
- Keep dumb-bells in each of your hands and place your palms in-front of your thighs.
- Keeping core strength intact, raise your arms straight acing your torso.
- Try this for 10 counts in 2 reps
- Keep your feet closer and take dumb bells in each hand
- Bend your arms to the sides, elbows sticking out
- Make sure your’re holding the weights, elbows sticking back out
- Lower your upper body at front, leaning down
- In one count, lower the arms and bring them up o the former position
- Do this exercise for 10 counts in 2 reps
4. Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raise
- On an inclined bench, sit down facing the inclined seat
- Lower your upper body on the bench
- Keep two dumb-bells in hand and the chest on the seat
- With arms on each side, raise them to face-level
- Bring the arms down to the sides and repeat the process.
- Practice for 12 counts in 2 sets
5. Lateral Raises
- With each hand holding dumb bells, roll back your shoulders
- Make sure your arms on each side f your body, not at front
- Raise the dumb-bells to your sides
- Make sure the arms raised are parallel to the shoulders
- Bring the arms down and repeat the process
- Continue this for 10 counts in 2 reps
- Lie on the mat stomach front and bring your body to planking position.
- Keep your palms under the shoulders, widened and stomach tucked in
- Raise your body up with the help of your arms, keeping the spine straight and parallel to the floor
- Lower yourself down and repeat the process
- Count 10 times in 2 reps
7. Pec Deck Fly
- Lie on a flat bench, keeping legs bent and on feet on floor
- Keep two dumb-bells in hand
- Tuck in your abdomen and raise the dumbbells above, facing your chest
- Bring the dumb-bells facing out on each side, exhaling at the same time
- Raise them back again, repeating the process for 15 times in 2 reps
8. Overhead Tricep Extension
- While sitting down on a bench, take a dumb-bell, holding it over the palms of both hands
- Bring it over your head and behind your shoulders
- Keep your arms parallel to your ears, pointing front
- Lower the dumb-bell down behind your head
- Raise it up again slightly
- Practice this exercise for 10 counts in 2 reps
These will ensure that your arms and shoulders tone out and stay strong as your body and beautiful self.