An equipment which will tone your whole body? Well, that’s a kettlebell. Try these 6 kettlebell exercises to get summer toned body. You could also add some of these exercises to your daily routines to get better results. If you’re a newbie try at least 1 round of these exercises. However, if you’re a regular, go for at least 2 to 3 rounds of these exercises. A good food routine can add a lot of benefits to this workout.
1. Around the world:
As far as it sounds you can definitely say that this is sure to tone your whole world!
- Stand tall with your belly button pulled in towards your spine.
- Hold your kettlebell in one hand in front of your hips.
- Move the kettlebell behind your body to switch it over to the other hand.
- Continue to rotate around your body, 10 times in one direction and 10 times in the opposite direction.
2. Toe touch:
If you got a big belly and if its hard to bend over that you can’t touch your toes then you should definitely do this exercise.
- Lie on the floor with your legs straight up in the air.
- Hold your kettlebell with both hands overhead.
- As you exhale lift your body up and reach your kettlebell towards your toes.
- Inhale as you lower your shoulder blades down to the ground. Repeat this 15 times.
3. Uneven push up:
Tones your chest, arm and ab muscles:
- Start with push up position with a kettlebell in one hand.
- Lower down into a push up for 5 to 10 times then switch the kettlebell to the other hand.
4. Single leg dead lift:
Need those sexy butt then this exercise is the best!
- Hold the kettlebell in one hand, down in front of your body.
- Inhale and bring all of your weight onto your opposite le, leaning forward with a straight back.
- Inhale to come back to standing position.
- Do this 15 times also don’t forget to switch your hands while doing this!
5. Russian twist:
‘Ooh! Is that tom cruise!! Because he’s hot as hell!!’ That’s what people would say the next time they see you!!(P.S.: Girls don’t get offended you will get great abs too!!)
- Sit on the ground with knees bent and feet pressed firmly into the floor.
- Hold your kettlebells down with both hands by one hip.
- Keep your back straight and abs tight as you twist the kettlebell to the other side.
- Try to hit the kettlebell to the floor 10 times on each side.
6. Kettlebell front squats:
Want to flaunt your legs by wearing those shorts this is the perfect exercise for it!
- Perform a regular squat holding the kettlebell with both hands and straight arms at chest level
- Lower into a squat and stand back up, keeping your arms stationary. do this 15 times.
So here’s the full package of workout that you need to get that toned body in no time!