We sculpt perfection out of the mould of hard work, consistency and perseverance . When your body achieves peak fitness and strength, shaping it to your desires becomes a priority.
More than just a fad, curvy bodies are best defined by voluminous glutes and washboard abs. Here’s a list of easy exercises that can be performed at home for those perfect abs and glutes:
1. Reverse Crunches
- Lie on your back and bring your knees up, parallel the ground.
- Take your arms behind your head and raise your upper body towards the knees
- Keep your chin up while doing these crunches
- Try this for 10 counts in 3 reps
- Get on your push-up post and rest your body on the elbows
- Elbows should be parallel to the ground
- Breathe deeply, keeping this pose for 30 seconds.
- Try this 3 times, 30 seconds each
3. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie on your back with arms behind your head
- Bring the knees towards your stomach
- Keeping core strength engaged, lift your upper body up
- Bring your kees in alternatively, left knee towards right elbow and vice versa
- Continue this for 15 counts in 3 reps
1. Kneeling Leg Lifts
- Bend down on your knees and elbow
- Lift your left leg up high, putting pressure on your buttocks with thighs
- Try alternate legs
- Continue for 15 counts in 3 reps
- Stand with your legs away from your shoulder length
- With hands raised near your torso, bend your body down in sitting position
- Try to have your thighs parallel to the floor
- Try this for 15 counts in 3 reps
3. Doggie Leg Lifts
- Bring your body down on all fours
- With core strength engaged, raise your legs bent leg out on the side
- Alter your legs after 15 counts each for 3 reps.
These workouts will ensure that your body remains fit, curvy and sexy.