While doing exercises you concentrate on a particular part of your body. But do you think you have so much time to do workout for each part? Don’t worry if you don’t have much time and you want to do it in one go.
Here are 10 exercises that would help you tone your whole body in one time itself, so that you don’t need to waste time searching for all different types of exercises. When we search for all those hard exercises we tend to forget that basics are what help us tone our body. Get to the basics and see difference in just 30 days.
Start with these squat basics and then work your way up. They increase lower body and core strength. It also increases flexibility. They help in burning immense amount of calories as well. I do at least 10 squats daily and it definitely has helped me a lot.
- Start by standing straight, with your feet slightly wider than your shoulders and arms at your side.
- Brace your core and bend your hips as if you are about to sit on a chair.
- Bent down until your thighs are parallel to the ground by stretching your arms out front. Pause in this pose for a few minutes or until you can hold it.
- Complete 3 sets of 20 reps
2. Push ups:
Giving those push ups will definitely tone your body. These help strengthen your muscles.
- Starting with a plank position try to keep your core tight.
- Bend your elbows and start lowering your body. Go as down as possible then get to the starting position.
- Complete 3 sets of as many reps as possible.
3. Dumbbell rows:
Getting a sexy back might be a dream for some. However, these can now be possible for everyone just by doing dumb bell rows.
- Start with dumb bell in each hand.
- Bend forwards so that your back is at a 45 degree angle to the ground. Let your hand hang straight down.
- Pull your right arm bending your elbow towards the chest. Engage your core really well.
- Return to the initial position and then repeat with the left arm.
Even though we might hate it, it sure has some skilled effects on your body. It provides great muscle strength.
- Stand straight with your feet in line with your shoulders and your arms down at your sides.
- With your hands in front squat down as soon as you reach down stretch your leg in a push up position and do a pushup.
- Come back to the push up position and jump to your feet. Get your feet as close to your hand as possible.
- Stand up straight, bringing your arms above your head and jump.
- This is one rep. Complete 3 sets of 10 reps as a beginner.
5. Side planks:
Completing this exercise might be hard, but its worth it. It strengthens your core immensely.
- Lie on your right side with your left leg stacked on top of your right leg. Prop your upper body up by placing your right forearm on the ground, elbow directly under your shoulder.
- Contract your core to stiffen your spine and lift your hips and knees off the ground, forming a straight line with your body.
- Return to initial posture and repeat 3 sets of 5 to 10 reps on one side then switch.
6. Glute Bridge:
It will help your body look great. Getting those perfect body for any occasion is now possible by doing this.
- Start by laying on the floor with your knees bent, feet flat on the ground, and arms straight at your sides.
- Pushing through your heels, raise your hips off the ground by squeezing your glutes, core and hamstrings. Your upper back and shoulders should still be in contact with the ground, and your core down to your knees should form a straight line.
- Pause 1 to 2 seconds at the top and then return to the initial position.
- Complete 10 to 12 reps for 3 sets.
Even though they may be too basic, they surely help your abdominal muscles. It also helps your lower back problems.
- Start by laying flat on the ground and bending your knees in v shape.
- By keeping your feet to the ground lift up your head, engaging your core. Do not strain your neck during the upward motion.
- When your chest reaches your legs, get back to the initial position slowly.
- Complete 3 sets of 15 reps as a beginner.
8. Single leg deadlifts:
This requires stability and leg strength. You just need a Kettlebell and get going.
- Start by taking Kettlebell in your hands with knees slightly bent.
- Lowering the Kettlebell toward the ground, kick your left leg to the back behind you.
- When you reach a comfortable height with your left leg, slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat 10 to 12 reps.
9. Standing overhead dumbbell Press:
Image Credits: Gethealthyu.com
This exercise concentrates on a lot of parts of your body without wasting much time and all at once.
- Pick up dumbbells weighing a few pounds and start by standing with your leg at shoulder length.
- Move the weights over-head so that your hands are parallel to the floor.
- Keep pushing your arms up until they are completely extended. Keep your neck and head stationary.
- After a brief pause bend your elbows and lower the weight back down until your triceps is parallel to floor again.
- Complete 3 sets of 12 reps.
Balancing is a great deal. This helps you by increasing your balancing skills and increasing strength in your legs and glutes.
- Start with feet at shoulder width apart.
- Take a step forward with right leg and bend your right knee as you do so, stopping hen your thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Push up your right foot and return to the starting position. Repeat with left leg. This is one rep.
- Complete 10 reps for 3 sets.
These are great exercises to keep you get going all day long. Always try to take more risks and get to know the extents to which you can go to. Last but not the least enjoy yourself while doing these.